Scroll down and learn all about All-On-4 Denture
What are All-On-4 Denture?
Why Should I Consider All-On-4 Denture?
The All-on-4 dental implant technique utilizes only four implants per arch, whereas traditional implants utilize anywhere from six to eight implants, or more, in each arch. The implants of the All-on-4 procedure are also placed at an angle, which allows for increased contact by using the natural support of your bone. In addition, the All-on-4 procedure requires no bone grafting for most patients, which is common in traditional implant procedures. Therefore, All-on-4 dental implants save time, money, and discomfort.
– Are permanent teeth that are brushed and cleaned like natural teeth
– Do not have to be taken out
– Do not need adhesives
– Are comfortable because they do not press down on your gums
– Allow you to experience the hot and cold of your food, as well as the taste
– Allow you to bite with increased force (up to 70% more), so you can eat all of your favorite foods again
– Prevent bone deterioration
– Restore your facial features